Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Oops. Were having trouble accessing your autodesk account" error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
585 Views, 1 Reply

"Oops. Were having trouble accessing your autodesk account" error

Hi everyone. I'm very new here so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but it seemed appropriate. 

So I am signed up for a term at CGMA starting in July on learning Maya. I am attempting to get a student license version of Maya to be ready for July 10th when the term starts. However, after signing into my Autodesk account and clicking on "Get Started" on this page:  "autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview", I enter in the basic information it asked me about my name and country, etc and I then get to this page: Screenshot (2).png

At this point I enter in my school: CGMA(it is in the listed selection of schools) and my enrolment term.

It is a short enrolment of just a few months. July to around October. 

Every single time I enter in this information and click the button "Next", however, I get this error page: 

Screenshot (1).png

I naturally started trying to fix it by restarting my computer and logging out and back in to my Autodesk account and this did not fix it. 

I then tried multiple web browsers:  Brave, Chrome and even Microsoft Edge. All of which receive the same error page after clicking next at the same place. 

I deleted my web history and cache on these web browsers as well and the issue still occurs. 

I have even tried multiple devices AND networks and I still get the error page, so the issue must be with my account. 

I made several cases for this, but noone seems to be able to help me. They refer me to the same article, one which I found myself online already, that mentions this error message, but when dealing with logging into BIM 360. I even tried the steps of resetting my internet data and cache for my browsers from that article and the issue still occurs. 

I hope I am posting this in the correct place and that maybe someone can help me get up and running with my student license version of Maya before my class starts on July 10th. 

Thanks for any and all help. Have a great day everyone. 

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report