Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playblast issue Maya 2018 - Colors Inverted

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1718 Views, 2 Replies

Playblast issue Maya 2018 - Colors Inverted

Hi,

In the maya scene the colors are as should be but once playblasting, the colors are inverted for some reason.

There is a thread on this topic which suggested the following:

Check Preferences -> Settings -> Color Management -> Output Color ... -> ... to Playblast

This didn't solve it for me...

This issue occurred in two different scenes while one includes lambert materials and the other includes Arnold materials. Both with same issue.
I've attached two screengrabs of what it looks like in Maya vs. Playblast

Thank you 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jordan.giboney
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Thanks for posting! Have you tried Resetting your Preferences? I'm wondering if there's a corrupted node in the background of Maya that's causing this behavior.

Are you seeing this in all your scenes or just one? If its tied to just a single scene, would you be able to share it here (or a PM) for me to look into further? 🙂

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! Happy to assist in any way I can!

Jordan Giboney
Technical Solutions Engineer | Media & Entertainment
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

Message 3 of 3
diemobarz
in reply to: jordan.giboney

Same over here. restarting Maya fixes this issue shortly. Referencing shading networks might be the cause. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report