Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2023 mouse is offset from cursor, please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
crbivins
410 Views, 2 Replies

Maya 2023 mouse is offset from cursor, please help.

Hello, I am using Maya 2023 and my cursor is offset from my mouse. I have seen many posts but no solution. Does anyone know why this is happening or how I could resolve this issue? Any help is appreciated, thank you!
I am using a MacBook Pro 19 with Intel core processor. I have a 2TB external hard drive and 16GB ram.Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 11.55.10 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
crbivins
in reply to: crbivins

I've now done everything I can to fix this and nothing has worked. Ive restarted by MacBook Pro. Updated my OS to Ventura 13, Downgraded my OS to Big Sur. Uninstalled my a downloaded 2024, Uninstalled and downloaded 2023. Ive reset all user preferences. Ive done everything I possibly can and nothing has worked.

I can't get anything done with a broken decalibrated cursor. can someone please help me, I'm desperate for any solution to possibly work. 😞

Message 3 of 3
pacox21
in reply to: crbivins

It has to do with Maya not being able to understand your screen resolution.

Go to your Mac parameters - > monitors 

There is an option to display monitor resolution, activate it. then there is another option to display ALL resolutions, activate it. Choose your default screen resolution, but the one with low resolution between parenthesis.

Now you see the pixels in Maya but at least it works.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report