Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2023 Education Licence doesn't appear on my account

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
d.garciiia
317 Views, 1 Reply

Maya 2023 Education Licence doesn't appear on my account

I NEED HELP. SUPPORT DOES NOT READ MY ISSUE AND JUST POSTS THE PAGE WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCTS. IT'S NOT WORKING THAT WAY AND UNIVERSITY ALREADY STARTED - I NEED ACCESS TO MAYA.

I NEED HELP. SUPPORT DOES NOT READ MY ISSUE AND JUST POSTS THE PAGE WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCTS. IT'S NOT WORKING THAT WAY AND UNIVERSITY ALREADY STARTED - I NEED ACCESS TO MAYA.

I used an Education Licence on my Autodesk Account to try Maya 2020 a few years back but uninstalled it after 2 days. Yesterday, i validated my Education Status again because i started to study 3D animation on a different university. So my account has a 2020 Licence for Maya, but i.e. not for Arnold.

When i now download and install Maya 2023, the licence for 2023 wont get added to my account.

When i tried Arnold 2023 - it worked. (Arnold 2023 was added to my account and i got an email confirmation.)

The problem is, that i already spent over 20 hours with e-mails and livechat to get support. But the Support won't accept the fact, that i already uninstalled and re-downloaded the program over and over again. All they do is sending me a link to the page where i can download Maya, and then they wonder why i don't get the licence. I found out, that the old licence has to be removed by hand but i told them over 15 times now and they just ignore that line.

Is there anything i can do to get quick access? Can i delete my whole account, create a new one and can validate my education status again with my Student ID?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
amaterasu-qbb
in reply to: d.garciiia

Have you received an email that your student ID has been verified?

I am also using Maya 2023 student version.
First, open the Autodesk Desktop App. This software looks like this.
help.autodesk.com/view/ADSKAPP/ENU/?guid=GUID-50441AA3-3F08-454E-8828-87206DB4019A

The location is in v in the taskbar. Or use Windows key + s and type Autodesk Desktop App.
Is there a Maya icon? If not, go to Access my complete list of products and services.
Is there a section to install Maya? You should be able to download it from there.

GUID-F8783E26-DEB3-4A12-981A-E43A872DD661.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report