Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Maya 2015 crashes / freezes when it begins loading file

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
joshuagreenhough
1041 Views, 5 Replies

Maya 2015 crashes / freezes when it begins loading file

Hello, 

I have a file that I have spent all morning and evening on and i do not want to start it again. I saved the file when i was done, came back an hour later, and the file i had wouldnt open properly when i opened the scene while inside maya. It either gives me an error line 1691: object "stereo" not loaded, or it doesnt (but i dont think its the problem), then it gets stuck on 100% loaded and next to it says Outputting boolean result.

I have tried opening the scene within maya, and i have even imported the file through maya, and it still gets stuck at 100% with that message next to it. I tried waiting for 10 minutes and it still didnt load. It may be my computer, its been acting a bit strange recently.

If you could help me that would be great, the file is attached for you to take a look at. If you do manage to open it, please could you export it as a obj and send it to me please? thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pshwayka
in reply to: joshuagreenhough

Attachment?
Message 3 of 6
Steve_Curley
in reply to: pshwayka

Maya files (indeed most file types) will not attach directly - they must be Zipped first.

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Message 4 of 6

sorry, forgot to zip the file which is why it didnt attachm here it is.

Message 5 of 6
joshuagreenhough
in reply to: pshwayka

ok I've added the files as in a post now ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 6 of 6
pshwayka
in reply to: joshuagreenhough

Yup...that file definitely locks up Maya. It may be corrupted, but I have no idea how. Sorry!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report