Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2013, troubles rendering with mental ray

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
207 Views, 0 Replies

Maya 2013, troubles rendering with mental ray

Hi,

For some years now I have been using Maya 2013 on my mac and though I am not a magic master in using its tools, always have been satisfied with the rendering results. Only now I discover that suddenly mental ray does not render sequences for me anymore. However hard I try filling in the render settings, it only gives me one single image of the whole sequence.

The render editor gives me only two notes;

// Result: Rendering with mental ray... //
// Result: Rendering Completed. See Console for more information. //

I tested by doing the same with the maya software and everything seems to be ok then.

Maybe I overlook.

The only thing I can think of is that I am using a Mac and the problem aroused after OS X El Captain, to keep up with the Adobe after effects and premiere packages and be able to quit Final Cut Pro and Motion software.

Is there the possibility that I have to upgrade Mental Ray? 

How can I check what version I am using?

I dare not try because I am afraid its making issues worse, until I am sure about it.

I know, I am using a somewhat older version of Maya, its simple a question of money, at the moment an upgrade Maya is too expensive for me and again, the software works great for me.

Does anyone have a solution?

PS excuse me for my bad English

Peter

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report