Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Renewal

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JKVincent
159 Views, 2 Replies

License Renewal

Hi. I have a free student license that is provided to me through my school, and it expires in 2 days. However, I was told upon beginning my degree program that if I purchase Maya with my school's free student license, then I wouldn't have to renew it. Does anyone know who I ask about updating my license with the free student license for my school, so this doesn't happen again? I'm told that if I don't get this figured out soon enough, I won't have access to any of my software when the 2 days are up. If anyone could please respond as soon as possible, that would be great. Thanks! 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: JKVincent

someone at your school can't help?

they are the ones providing the license based off what you said

Message 3 of 3
JKVincent
in reply to: Anonymous

Well, the only other people I can think of contacting are those who work in my school's tech support department. Other than that, I've contacted my teacher, but when I went over my issue with him, that led to me having to install Maya again, which is not what I wanted to do. He also suggested to wait until the day it's actually expired, so that Autodesk can send me something to renew my license immediately. However, I don't want to lose access to my software. Maybe that issue will be resolved once I do whatever Autodesk tells me to do once it expires. I've searched for countless hours for people who work at Autodesk who can help, but I can't find contact info for anyone in the Licensing/Subscription department. I'll try reaching out to my school's tech support and keep you posted.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report