Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use my Maya2009 DVD since its non eligible for activation now?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
635 Views, 4 Replies

How to use my Maya2009 DVD since its non eligible for activation now?

How to activate my Maya2009 now , as this software is very old now and not eligible for activation?

Is there any way to use this original DVD that I have of this software? After entering my serial from the

sticker of the DVD and then entering the MAC adress and clicking next , a form should be opening on Autodesk site but that page is not opening anymore as Maya 2009 is very old.  Can it be activated or is the DVD useless now?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

no this cannot be activated

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

oh ok...Can I get a Maya 2012 License in exchange for my 2009 Maya DVD? Actually I don't need anything more than what Maya had after version 7..so old versions are sufficient for me.

Message 4 of 5
DarrenP

you can't buy 2012 anymore

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 5
mrdr

Old question,  Years before i bought the learning maya 6 foundation , modeling , dynamics  ,rendering, character rigging and animation , MEL fundamentals, every book had a DVD in it, but the time passed and the dvds, got wasted. Is there any way to download the contents of those old dvd? I still got the books...  Do i have to buy the books again to get the dvds? Thank you for the answer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report