Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate special Dialogue box wont open

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1232 Views, 2 Replies

Duplicate special Dialogue box wont open

I am having an issue with maya 2020 student edition,

I tried to use duplicate special on a group however when I tried to open the duplicate special options box the duplicate special dialogue never opened. Duplicate special is still possible to do with default options just by pressing "dupliocate special" however the options are inaccessible.

Options boxes on other maya functions are still functioning apparently it is just duplicate special that has this issue.

is there any way to reset this option perhaps?

Labels (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mspeer
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi!

Try a reset of your Maya Preferences in your user documents folder.
Rename the folder prefs in folder 2020 to something like prefs_backup, or the folder 2020 to 2020_backup
(Don't copy preferences from previous Maya versions.)

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Reset-May...

Message 3 of 3
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous ,

Just checking to see if your problem has been solved. Have you tried the suggestions from @mspeer ? Did you have any success? If you find them helpful, please click on the "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button in his reply so this helps other users in the community find the solution too. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report