Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Error

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2572 Views, 5 Replies

Download Error

Hi, I tried to download Maya 2015 from browser download first, but when it finish and I try to install the program say that I've missed a part of the file ¿? Then I tried the install now but it close just when the download start and now I just tried the download now, the file almost reach the end of download and a message come out saying: "error 0x25000001" 

Please somebody tell me how can I download this program... I'm getting tired of trying all day the same thing, I did the install now twice with same results

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
simona.golisciano
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Community.

There are indeed 2 parts in the download for Autodesk Maya 2015. Please try to download again using our Virtual Agent. Follow these steps:

Installing Autodesk products from the Virtual Agent

Once you select Maya 2015, you'll see the Part 1 and Part 2 links for Win 64bit:

Downloads Maya 2015.jpg

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: simona.golisciano

Thank you, Simona. I already download the part two and is installing, thank you very much. 🙂

Message 4 of 6
simona.golisciano

Hi @Anonymous,

You're welcome! Glad I could help 😉

Regards

Simona Golisciano
Message 5 of 6
jirte.vanhoenacker

Hi

I can't choose which part I want to download. I can only click a download button, and it immediately starts downloading the second part. How can I get the first part?

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: jirte.vanhoenacker

I found that if you select a different system like mac window or Linux and hit download then cancel and download the one you're after worked

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report