Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colormanagement within maya/renderfarms dosent support/HDR maps.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Chri688m
279 Views, 0 Replies

Colormanagement within maya/renderfarms dosent support/HDR maps.

So i rendered a scene with 1350 frames on RebusFarm what we got back was horrible and looked nothing like the renders done on our computers. Turns out RebusFarm dosent support colormanagement. Now what they suggested me to do is render out in high dynamic range images and applying color management afterwards. Is this issue something common on the renderfarms? Also will it take longer to render out HDR maps instead of normal Exr or Png images? Heres what they told me "that is correct. Unfortunately, no matter what we do, we are a bit limited by the Maya API when exporting the scene, and color management is one of the things that always break. I recommend rendering out your images in high dynamic range and applying color management in post using whichever image editor you prefer." Also wich renderfarms do you use? Best Regards Christoffer Bjerregaard
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report