Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera perspective freeze

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
798 Views, 1 Reply

Camera perspective freeze

I have been having a  few issues with my camera freezing when switching perspective.

I have been using Maya 2017 for about half a year now and never had a problem with it, but the other day I loaded up a project and all was working fine until i changed my perspective camera to the side-perspective and changed it back after selecting some faces to the free perspective camera, but that's where trouble began, the free perspective froze and got extreme low quality, the camera changes i made with the mouse only occurd when i changed my perspective to all 4 the perspectives.

I've tried reinstalling maya and updating it, i've updated my drivers and everything.

I can't find anybody else encountering this problem so i don't know what to do else

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mspeer
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi!

Try a reset of your preferences.
Rename the folder prefs in folder 2018 to something like prefs_backup, or to reset everything, the folder 2018 to 2018_backup (or even the maya folder to maya_backup). Maya creates new folders (don't copy preferences from previous Maya versions). Detailed at:
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Reset-May...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report