Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug for playblasts

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
208 Views, 0 Replies

Bug for playblasts

Hey everyone,

At present, I am working on facial animations in Maya 2018.7 using the JALI tool that can be found at jaliresearch.com

They provide a simple method of animating rigs, currently we are working with the Metahuman rig which works out of the box with JALI.

The animation process simply requires us to choose an audio file with a text transcript (.wav, .ogg or .aiff files and a .txt transcript) after which the face is automatically animated with lip-syncing.

After the animation was ready, I added the .wav audio file into the timeline, however, the playblast does not play the audio. To clarify, while scrubbing through the timeline the audio can be heard but it does not play in the playblasts.

Any help would be appreciated so I can check if the facial animation is synced up to the audio file as they both take the same frames, however the audio doesn't play so there is no audio feedback to complement the facial animation visual.

Please do let me know if sharing more context is required, if so I can add in more information.

Thank You!

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report