Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bake spherical camera projection to file

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
537 Views, 0 Replies

Bake spherical camera projection to file

I tried to convert my spherical camera projection into texture file using hypershade but it's giving weird results with textures tiled. Works great for planar and perspective projection. Someone help me to convert my spherical camera projection to texture. PFA Camera projection and baked projection and the resulting image file.This is camera projection in spherical type. This is perfectThis is camera projection in spherical type. This is perfectThis is converted projection into texture with hypershade. It gets tiles and only part of the image appears on conversion.This is converted projection into texture with hypershade. It gets tiles and only part of the image appears on conversion.This is the image on conversion.This is the image on conversion.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report