Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Assistant

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Mario-Cada
287 Views, 1 Reply

AI Assistant

Steps to reproduce
useless

Expected results
I just wanted to report a bug. Maya Help menu sends me to the assistant instead of giving me a simple form.

Actual results
Useless, the AI assistant fails with the simplest sentences. I just wanted to report a bug, using 3min of my time. Now I lost 15min NOT even have reported the bug because nothing works (the assistant just sends me around, restarting the chat often ends in a chat without a message line, so I cannot enter anything, etc. At the end asks me if I want to talk with a human.. yes, I want.. but.. I am in a hurry, I JUST WANT TO REPORT A BUG AND NOT TALK AN HOUR WITH SOMEONE!!), and even if am already logged in the web interface now asks me to login again!?

URL where issue occurs
www.thereisnourl.com

Browser
Other

OS
Windows

@Mario-Cada - this post has been edited due to Community Rules & Etiquette violation.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
brentmc
in reply to: Mario-Cada

Hi,

The old bug report form was removed since bugs filed through the form were not always getting to the right product teams in Autodesk. I'm not sure what will replace that form but in the interim you can:

1) Report bugs on the feedback forums as Autodesk employees (such as myself) do particpate in forums and will log bugs as appropriate.

2) Open a web support case in your account.
https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Unable-to-find-whe...

Thanks.

Brent McPherson
Principle Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report