Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted bone shake in HumanIK

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1254 Views, 4 Replies

Unwanted bone shake in HumanIK

Hey all.

I have this frustrating problem which prevents me from finishing my work. My job is to clean motion capture and prepare it to work in Unity engine with Iclone7 rig. Since mocap skeleton has very few bones I let iclone7 do the dirty work of applying that animation to  iclone7 rig and then export it as fbx to Maya in order to clean it. After creating character defiition in HumanIK and succesfuly baking animation to control rig I attempted cleaning. Everything went well until I noticed very strange behaviour after baking cleaned animation back onto skeleton. Legs on my character started to shake randomly. So I took few steps back and noticed, that thigh bones of control rig have some small erratic movements on them that later cause whole leg to wiggle. At this point I don't know what to do to fix it. Please help me ;( Below is the example video. 

https://youtu.be/-rivUSF0JNk

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dinofiguera
in reply to: Anonymous

Sometimes  those glitches are just a display problem.
Did you check if you have those glitches when you keyframe your controllers and play your animation?

Cheers

D

Message 3 of 5
jo.hutton

Hi,

Did you ever find a solution for this?

I'm having exactly the same issue and it is very frustrating.

Did you find an easy way to clean it out?

Cheers Jo

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jo.hutton

nope
Message 5 of 5
jo.hutton

Thanks for letting me know 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report