Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pose Editor crushes Maya 2017

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
433 Views, 0 Replies

Pose Editor crushes Maya 2017

Hello , everyone. I just started tasting Pose Editor but it's crushes when I try to add pose.

Will try to be more descriptive. I have 3 layers of joints(ik,fk,blend). I am trying to do sculpt FK thigh joint. I grab the blend thigh joint (it's joints which drives my rig) and click "Create Pose Interpolator" then I go to View>Advanced and adding to my thigh blend joint(driver) the controllers which (FK_l_thigh_CTRL.rotateX , Y and Z). Then I select my mesh and updating my bind pose. Then I rotate for around 60 degree in Y axis my controller and trying to do "Add Pose" with default settings. When I press Create Pose Shape it's crushes . Crushes it's two ways or just "Maya stoped working" and then exits it or "Fatal Error. Attempting to save in C://bla/bla/bla.ma" after that reporting to autodesk and again exits maya. Anything I am doing wrong or it's just Pose Editor still buggy ?

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report