Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How delete blend weight ?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
markusdamon5
1404 Views, 1 Reply

How delete blend weight ?

i notice later that I set a fault driven Key .A blendweighted path appear. How could I delete the blendweightes layer ? The note editor is a mess up for me (I`m  a beginner in the node editor).

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jwlove
in reply to: markusdamon5

well, in the node editor, you could clear all the nodes out of the node editor so it's blank.  Then set your traversal depth to 1 (it will be -1 by default).  Then select the node connected to the blendWeighted node you want to get rid of and click the button to add it to the graph, you can then click the 'inputs' button and it should only show the nodes directly driving the node you initially added to the graph.  From there, it should be pretty easy to locate the offending node.

You could select that one and click the inputs button again to see what's connected to it, and shift that connection back onto the first node before deleting the blendWeighted node... that should essentially 'erase' it and restore what was previously hooked up.

with the traversal depth at -1, it graphs all the connections until it can't find another node connected to an input/output... with traversal depth of 1, it just adds nodes immediately connected to the one you have selected in the node editor - makes it a little easier to 'walk' the graph.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report