Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driven key and nurb issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sndye
392 Views, 3 Replies

Driven key and nurb issue

Hello,I have been having an issue with animating my facial nurb circles separate from the GUI I have set up. I would like to find a way to animate it both ways. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
gautham.chandran47
in reply to: sndye

what do you mean by "both ways" ?

Goutham Chandran
Cinematic Animator | Rockstar Games
Linkedin | Instagram | Facebook

Message 3 of 4
sndye
in reply to: gautham.chandran47

I want to animate my facial controls without using the slider, but while keeping it at the same time

Right now I am unable to animate the facial rigs unless I use the slider that I set the driven key to. I want to be able to animate both the facial rigs and sliders for animation.

I also noticed blue tags near the translate attributes in the channel box for the NURBS that I have set a driven key to.

I hope that makes sense

Message 4 of 4
gautham.chandran47
in reply to: sndye

The slider you are mentioned is the one that has blue shade in it? If yes then you shouldn't animate those. That blue shade means there is a set driven key assigned to that. Animate the controller that was the parent when you created the set driven key. If not then please mention how you want to animate it without using the slider.

Goutham Chandran
Cinematic Animator | Rockstar Games
Linkedin | Instagram | Facebook

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report