Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycling with offset blendshape keys delay problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
470 Views, 0 Replies

Cycling with offset blendshape keys delay problem

Hi,

Simple(?) question but i can't find an answer anywhere.

I'm dealing with blendshapes for a facial rig, i've done this before and it worked on an older version of maya.

So for example -

Using blendshapes for squash and stretch of the jaw. I've set driven keyed the stretch bShp at 1 when the jaw has been rotated at -30 ish. Now the curve is in the graph editor, and i can change it to a linear curve. What i want to do as well is change the curve's pre & post infinity to cycle with offset so that when i rotate the jaw beyond -35, the bShp will continue stretching the face.

However when I click cycle with offset, it's offsetting the curve with this massive gap between each cycle and it's been a week of troubleshooting but i can't figure out why.
Also don't remember if there's an expression or code i'm forgetting in this process because it's been a while and I can't find any extra expressions for this in my past rigs

If anyone knows why this is happening please help me out. I've attached a screenshot to try and show you what i mean

should also say that linear cycle does the same thing

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report