Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any ways to export audio from time editor?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bobby.zh3ng
255 Views, 4 Replies

Any ways to export audio from time editor?

I've done a bit of editing to my audio in the time editor. Is there any way I can export the new audio as .wav or .mp3?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
slimboJoe
in reply to: bobby.zh3ng

I would output as a playblast and just use the generated audio as a new file. A bit of a hassle but should work.

That would be a great functionality to have though. I can see where it would be very useful to export audio from Maya.

Message 3 of 5
bobby.zh3ng

The audio from my playblast is out of sync and appears to be slowed down. I'm not sure what's causing that. In the time editor, I simply just sliced the clips and rearranged them. I'm using Maya 2024.

Message 4 of 5
bobby.zh3ng
in reply to: slimboJoe

The audio from my playblast is out of sync and appears to be slowed down. I'm not sure what's causing that. In the time editor, I simply just sliced the clips and rearranged them. I'm using Maya 2024.

Message 5 of 5
slimboJoe

Check that the Input Audio Rate matches the rate of your sound clip. It is under Preferences~Settings~Animation and you should see it under Time Editor tab on the right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report