Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advances Skeleton Error

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
s53247982F6VL
2071 Views, 5 Replies

Advances Skeleton Error

It is my first time that I have ever rigged and I am using Advanced Skeleton. At the moment I am doing the face rig and I am attempting a Joint type rig. In the Fit section where you select edge loops on your model and then select 'EyeLidOuter', 'EyeLidMain', 'EyeLidInner' etc I am encountering some errors. When I select the outer edge loops around the eye and selct 'EyeLidOuter' the guides form fine around the eye and it works. However, when I select 'EyeLidMain' and select the main eye lid edge loops I get an the error -

// Error: file: C:/Program Files/AdvancedSkeleton5/AdvancedSkeleton5.mel line 17738: The source attribute 'model:Bunny_face_geo model:Bunny_body_and_face_geo.outMesh' cannot be found. // 

The guides do not form around the eye lid.

I have searched everywhere and I just don't know what this means. I get the same error when I move onto the mouth area. When I select the edge loops around the outside of the mouth/lips and select 'LipOuter' the guides form around the mouth and everything is fine. However, when I select the edge loops closer to the inside of the mouth I get the same error again.

I am wondering if this an error on my part and if so I was wondering if I could get some help on how to rectify it. 

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jmreinhart
in reply to: s53247982F6VL

Does the attribute in the error exist?

model:Bunny_face_geo model:Bunny_body_and_face_geo.outMesh 

Message 3 of 6
s53247982F6VL
in reply to: jmreinhart

No, nothing is named with .outMesh 

Message 4 of 6
jmreinhart
in reply to: s53247982F6VL

jmreinhart_0-1681913240215.png

So no attribute like this?

Message 5 of 6
s53247982F6VL
in reply to: jmreinhart

Hey, it's okay I managed to fix it by editing Delta Mush and going back and re starting the masking. I didn't have the outMesh node either. Thank you so much for your help! 

Message 6 of 6

Hi, I got the same error message when I tried to make the EyeLidInner in advanced Skeleton
// Error: file: C:/Users/utilisateur/OneDrive/Documents/maya/scripts/AdvancedSkeleton/AdvancedSkeleton.mel line 23866: The source attribute ‘.outMesh’ cannot be found.
But I don't know how to solve this problem

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report