Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Style for message box

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
donaldleigh
373 Views, 2 Replies

Text Style for message box

Evening all

Is there a way to change the text size and make it bold in a message box?

Inventor 2022

Donald

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
theo.bot
in reply to: donaldleigh

as far as i know it's not possible to change the text in a standard messagebox. But you can create a custom form with a RichTextBox .

RichTextBox Class (System.Windows.Forms) | Microsoft Docs

Message 3 of 3
WCrihfield
in reply to: donaldleigh

Hi @donaldleigh.  FYI:  Back in 2019 I actually created an idea post on the Inventor Ideas Forum about this.  If I knew then what I know now, I would not have created that post.  At that time I was not familiar enough with the VB.NET programming language or Windows Forms to realize that Autodesk really did not have much control over that dialog, other than providing easy means by which to generate the code needed to use them for your iLogic rules.  If you visit that post (link above) you will see that I revisited that post a couple years later with a followup message, which includes several links in it, to the source online documentation for that dialog and how it ties in with VB.NET and Microsoft, not Autodesk or Inventor or iLogic.

Wesley Crihfield

EESignature

(Not an Autodesk Employee)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report