Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SelectSet in hole dimensions

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
haistshomie
76 Views, 0 Replies

SelectSet in hole dimensions

Hello guys,

at first i want to excuse my english since im not a native speaker, but I do my best to be understandable.

I'm looking for an opportunity to implement automated hole dimensions in my drawings, but i want to differ whether its a clearance hole (don't know if its the right word) or a threaded one. 

For example I have a drilled hole plate (same with that word) with holes Ø8,5 which are for M8 screws, Ø8 which i want to specify as Ø8H7 and M8 holes. I want to create some code, that for example looks out for every Ø8mm hole, collect them and dimension them as "Ø8H7", but only them, same also for the M8 holes (I think i need to hide the actual dimension there).

I already watched out for solutions, I think a selectionset could be an option, but I don't know how to use them and I only found solutions where the holes were picked manually. 

If there is anyone that has a solution for this kind of problem, I'd appreciate it a lot.

I'm using the Inventor 2020.

Thank you in advance!

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report