Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh Global Forms

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
a81383
88 Views, 2 Replies

Refresh Global Forms

Good afternoon,

I'm looking to automate the refresh of global forms (See Image Below). Would someone be willing to help me out with this? 

a81383_0-1695831078230.png

Thank you for your time!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
WCrihfield
in reply to: a81383

Interesting, I don't think I have ever used that before.  And there is no tool tip info when you hover it either, so I am not even sure what it is supposed to do.  Maybe if you renamed some of the forms, or moved them around and they were not showing correctly in the tab anymore, this would fix that?  I searched for any 'commands' that contained "refresh", and there were only 5 (in Inventor 2024), and none of them seemed like the right one for this.  There are also several iLogic specific commands, but none of them seemed like they were for this purpose either.  This may simply not be exposed to the API or to any known iLogic interactions yet.

Wesley Crihfield

EESignature

(Not an Autodesk Employee)

Message 3 of 3
a81383
in reply to: WCrihfield

Thank you for looking into this @WCrihfield. That is correct the forms are no longer showing up after a recent transition and the refresh brings them back. Given that it's a simply process, I'll accept no-solution as my solution for this one. Thanks again!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report