Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it valid to look at HealthStatusEnum of a RectangularPatternFeature

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
oransen
349 Views, 2 Replies

Is it valid to look at HealthStatusEnum of a RectangularPatternFeature

Is it valid to look at HealthStatusEnum  of a RectangularPatternFeature, and if so what does

kCannotComputeHealth 11783 Object cannot be evaluated.

mean? I have three rectangular patterns which give me three results, the first two good the last one bad:

[16/05/18 08:54:41]:For pattern <R1> eHealth = 11778
[16/05/18 08:54:42]:For pattern <R2> eHealth = 11778
[16/05/18 08:54:57]:For pattern <R> eHealth = 11783

11778 means the object is up to date.

So does "Cannot compute health" and "Object cannot be evaluated" mean that the pattern has gone wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JaneFan
in reply to: oransen

Yes, it is valid to check health status of rectangle pattern feature in this way. For the pattern whose HealthStatus 11783, there should be something wrong. What does it look like in inventor window? 

Jane Fan
Inventor QA Engineer
Message 3 of 3
oransen
in reply to: JaneFan

@JaneFanwrote:

Yes, it is valid to check health status of rectangle pattern feature in this way. For the pattern whose HealthStatus 11783, there should be something wrong. What does it look like in inventor window? 

Thanks for the reply.  You're right there was something wrong. Intersecting holes.

So that is solved but the API documentation is not clear. It doesn't say "there's an error" exactly:

kCannotComputeHealth 11783 Object cannot be evaluated.

Its almost as if it is saying "I don't know about the health or illness of this object, kCannotComputeHealth". I'd prefer it to say "The object is feeling a little off, it can't talk to you to tell you more, but there's probably an error."

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report