Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor crach with AddBaseView

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wmgshurik
333 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor crach with AddBaseView

Hello!

I have shutting down Inventor after doing this code:

DrawingView oDrawView = oSheet.DrawingViews.AddBaseView((Inventor._Document)oDoc, oTG.CreatePoint2d(11, 17), 1, ViewOrientationTypeEnum.kFrontViewOrientation, DrawingViewStyleEnum.kHiddenLineDrawingViewStyle);

oDoc - is an AssemblyDocument. I cant call AddBaseView without convertation AssemblyDocument to  Inventor._Document like in examples everywhere in the web.

If I make this  without opening drawing -  

DrawingDocument oDrawDoc = invApp.Documents.Add(DocumentTypeEnum.kDrawingDocumentObject, sTemplateFile,FALSE) - my Addin makes drawings, also correct  *.pdf, but if I try to open *dwg or *idw, I have Inventor's crash..

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
WCrihfield
in reply to: wmgshurik

FYI:

You're most likely going to have to supply much more information than that for someone to be able to precisely diagnose the problem, and fix it.

Answer as many possible questions you might imagine us asking you about the the situation/event as possible.

What version of Windows are you using? What release & version of Inventor are you using?  What release & version of Visual Studio (if that's what your using)?  Are you trying to program with vb.net, C#, VBA or other?  What number and types of other documents were open at the time it crashed?  Was there possibly any other forms of automation acting on the same document(s), at the same time (iLogic, VBA, AddIns, exe)? Etc.

Wesley Crihfield

EESignature

(Not an Autodesk Employee)

Message 3 of 4
wmgshurik
in reply to: WCrihfield

Exception Information: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual adress for which it does not have the appropriate access

But the problem was in ESKD-addin wich is built into Inventor RussianСнимок1.JPG

I cant assign any value to property ID9 in "Свойства ГОСТ".  More precisely I can, but in half a second Inventor will be broken.

InkedСнимок3_LI.jpg

There are "automatically udate" option in context menu of mass property (shown in the figure)

Maybe this is the root of the problem, I do not know. But I cant rule mass property.

Message 4 of 4
wmgshurik
in reply to: WCrihfield

Снимок1.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report