Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVENTOR API - User Interface Tool

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Khoa_NguyenDang
587 Views, 2 Replies

INVENTOR API - User Interface Tool

HI all 

Does anybody know what the name and keyword for the select pop up when use command in Inventor 

And How to create it with API code in Inventor 

Thank you so much 

Khoa_NguyenDang_0-1608225305680.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I don't know what the proper keyword if for it, but I know it appears due to a certain setting within Inventor's Application Options > General tab > Selection area.  When you check the box to enable this "Enagle Optimized Selection" option, it causes that little 'mini toolbar' to start appearing when you hover over any select-able objects in the graphics window.  You can specify how long it should wait before showing this tool, and the location tolerance, which specifies how far away your cursor/pointer can be from objects for it to still recognize them and add them to the list of available objects to select.

Below is a screen shot of this setting within the Application Options.

Optimized Selection option in Application Options.png

If this solved your problem, or answered your question, please click ACCEPT SOLUTION.
Or, if this helped you, please click 'LIKE' 👍.

Wesley Crihfield

EESignature

(Not an Autodesk Employee)

Message 3 of 3

I think you need the RadialMarkingMenu.

Have a look at this post.

https://modthemachine.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/03/customizing-marking-menus.html

Jelte de Jong
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Blog: hjalte.nl - github.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report