Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the positioning of the start point of the radius dimension (arrow) in a view where the same radius appears on two sides?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
heliston_guimaraes
74 Views, 1 Reply

How to change the positioning of the start point of the radius dimension (arrow) in a view where the same radius appears on two sides?

Hello everyone. I'm programming dimensions in the idw file using iLogic. In my 3D part, I have the intent "Face9_0". In my .idw drawing, this radius could be dimensioned on either the right or left side, as you can see in the picture. My code automatically creates the dimension on the side where the dimension is in red, but I would like to create it on the side where the dimension is green. How can I control this?

Below I have a small piece of the code (incomplete).

I needed to understand how to do this, as in many other views I have a similar issue, where the side option is relevant due to other dimensions and space availability.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can or knows how to help.

Dim PUNÇÃO_SUPERIOR_LAYOUT = ThisDrawing.Sheets.ItemByName(Nome_PSL.Name)

Dim
C_PSL = PUNÇÃO_SUPERIOR_LAYOUT.DrawingViews.ItemByName("C")

Dim
COTA10_PSL = COTAS_PSL.AddRadius("RaioBiselado", ThisDrawing.Geometry.Point2d(REF2_PSL.X + 0.2, REF2_PSL.Y - 11), C_PSL.GetIntent("Face9_0"))

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

heliston_guimaraes_0-1715596034570.png

heliston_guimaraes_1-1715596046477.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report