Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hole Table Label - Relabelling as new

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
gopinathmY575P
331 Views, 4 Replies

Hole Table Label - Relabelling as new

Hello Community,

i have attached two images(ht1,ht2). In image ht1, there is a hole table before updating/modifying my changes to the part,with labels A1 to B4 tags. After making changes to the part, once again when i try place the Hole table, it is once agin relabelling with some other new tags as in image ht2.

i need a snippet, which will update the existing hole table itself. Do not relabell and create a new one.

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
theo.bot
in reply to: gopinathmY575P

There is an option ( preserve tagging) in the hole table style that preserves the hole tags. so with this option it keep the same tagging for the hole labels after changes. Disabled, it will update the entire table, like its a new table. 

theobot_0-1644473572692.png

Message 3 of 5
gopinathmY575P
in reply to: theo.bot

Hello sir, thank you for the response.

what will happen ? when i add new hole feature in the model, that data will reflect in the existing hole table? if not reflecting, what to do,to reflect in the existing hole table.

Thanks in advance sir..
Message 4 of 5
theo.bot
in reply to: gopinathmY575P

Hi @gopinathmY575P 

As long as you use "Hole Table View" all holes will be updated automaticly.

theobot_0-1644480485093.png

Message 5 of 5
gopinathmY575P
in reply to: theo.bot

Thank you for your valuable support.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report