Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fx Parameter - thickness with different codes

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
iva.btblan
149 Views, 2 Replies

Fx Parameter - thickness with different codes

Someone can help.

I have the same thickness with different codes.

FX parameter already has 14.0 - code 03.001.022.0355. 18.0 - Code 03.001.021.0320.

I have new materials and code to add: 14.0 - code 03.031.00528.     

18.0 - Code 03.031.00421.

Is it possible to add thickness that is already in the fx?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
WCrihfield
in reply to: iva.btblan

Hi @iva.btblan.  I do not believe I understand what you are asking for.  Could you maybe explain it differently?

Also, I believe you do not need the lines of code for setting the value of the custom iProperty or the material.  To explain that last statement, you have already checked which material it is currently set to, then you are setting it to that same material again, which does not seem logical, because it would not have any effect.  And the custom iProperty could be updated automatically with a single click within the Parameters dialog, on the Export Parameter column for that "CODIGO" parameter.  When you check that CheckBox, that will cause a custom iProperty to automatically be created with the same exact name and value as that parameter, and its value will stay up to date when the parameter's value changes.  However, if you attempt to change the value of that custom iProperty, that will not automatically change the value of the Parameter.

Wesley Crihfield

EESignature

(Not an Autodesk Employee)

Message 3 of 3
iva.btblan
in reply to: WCrihfield

Made the changes.

Fx parameter I can't put thickness 26.0 for SAE 1020. It already has 26.0 for SAE 1040 material.

have two thicknesses with different material and codes.

How do fx parameter recognize 26.0 SAE 1020.?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report