Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame generator content center

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Sketchart_Cad1
85 Views, 1 Reply

Frame generator content center

I need to change one line for template file when creating frame generator part. But i cant seem to find it. So i started googling and found that frame generator is using content center parts but i got confused because i can access content center by editor where i can see all families. Ok but then where are these template files? Started to dig more and found that there are content center files in this location: C:\Users\COMPUTER\Documents\Inventor\Content Center Files\R2025\en-US\

And these files have this rule that i need to change. So i opened it saved it as copy in different location, opened it, changed rule, then backed up original folder and replaced it with new changed template. But no change. Template it self has these changes for rule but in inventor not.

Is there secret setting i dont know or am i doing everything  wrong?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

It turns out i just needed to replace my original file with almost original that is basically same (i also have backup). And that's it. Was nice talking to myself. 😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report