Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First add-ins button disappears when second add-ins button is created

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Hubert_Los
77 Views, 1 Reply

First add-ins button disappears when second add-ins button is created

Hello,

I have two add-ins (c#). I added the first add-ins to Invnetor to a new tab “MyTab”, and panel “MyPanel”. I cannot add the second button to the same tab. The buttons have different internalName and displayName. I have different ClassId/ClientId/GUID number for 2 projects. The program stops at this point:

CommandCategory slotCmdCategory = application.CommandManager.CommandCategories.Add("Slot", "Autodesk:YourAddIn:ShowTextCmd", addinId);

When I try to add the second button to a new tab, e.g. “MyTab_2”. The second button appears and the first button disappears in the “MyTab” tab. “MyTab” still exists, but there are no buttons.
Something wrong with the creation of the buttons, any ideas what I can change?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Michael.Navara
in reply to: Hubert_Los

It is hard to answer this without a code. I don't know about similar issue.

Only one thing: Is it "Autodesk:YourAddIn:ShowTextCmd" just a placeholder for this forum, or you try to create command category with the same InternalName from both add-ins? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report