Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can MessageBox, InputBox, InputListBox, or InputRadioBox text size be changed?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
WCrihfield
665 Views, 2 Replies

Can MessageBox, InputBox, InputListBox, or InputRadioBox text size be changed?

Can the text size within either the Prompt section or Title section (or any section) of any of the MessageBox, InputBox, InputListBox, or InputRadioBox be changed?  Can the Title area text be different size than the Prompt area text? If it can be, how.

Is there a way to controll it within the same iLogic rule as the MessageBox statement, so that it can be customized for that specific instance only?

Wesley Crihfield

EESignature

(Not an Autodesk Employee)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JelteDeJong
in reply to: WCrihfield

As far i know that is not possible to change the standard messagebox's but you could make your own. I have to warn you it's not pretty or easy. I wanted attach a example but the form will not let me....

custom msgbox.png

Jelte de Jong
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Blog: hjalte.nl - github.com

Message 3 of 3
WCrihfield
in reply to: WCrihfield

I know there is a setting within the Application Options to change the text size used in dialog boxes, browsers, & title blocks, but I've tried temporarily changing that text size just before calling a MessageBox, and then changing it back to original right after, but it only accepts either 8 or 9 as the text size.

Dim oOrigTextSize As Integer
oOrigTextSize = ThisApplication.GeneralOptions.TextSize

ThisApplication.GeneralOptions.TextSize = 9
MessageBox.Show("Testing Larger Text Size", "TESTING,TESTING,1,2,3")

ThisApplication.GeneralOptions.TextSize = oOrigTextSize

So, barring other ideas, I guess if I want to use any text sizes above 9, I'll have to define a "Form" and use that.

Wesley Crihfield

EESignature

(Not an Autodesk Employee)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report