Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cache

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
GosponZ
200 Views, 3 Replies

cache

This Inv. 2024 start to be annoying with few thing and with this cache. Never happened before in lower releases that inventor can open file. It said in msg part is open in Inventor and loaded into catche.... Does anybody know how to clear those cache. Every time i have to close all file and start opening again and again. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I am having the same problem in Inventor 2025 and don't even know how it happens
INVENTOR.jpg

Message 3 of 4

Getting the same error message in Inventor 2025. Nothing helps... Only restarting of Inventor, then PC. Then it works ok for few minutes. Then when I open, edit, save and close a part/assembly, then trying to open it again this error pops up. Never happened in older versions. Any solutions?

Im thinking about making new project file instead of "migrating older"... 

Message 4 of 4
CattabianiI
in reply to: GosponZ

Hi @tomas.vyslouzil seems to be very easy for you to reproduce the issue, could you make a video or write here the exact steps you're following to get this error?

do you use vault? Have you any third party addins?

EDIT: However, this may be more of an issue for Inventor Forum.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report