Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aktivierungsparameter = bei Falsch ein Feld aktiviert

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
j_pelka3CCF8
171 Views, 2 Replies

Aktivierungsparameter = bei Falsch ein Feld aktiviert

Hallo, 

ich möchte zwei Felder "A" und "B" gleichzeitig mit einem Wahr/Falsch Button aktiv/inaktiv machen.

Bei "Wahr":

A - aktiv (ich kann eine Wert eingeben)

B - inaktiv - ich kann nichts eintragen

Bei "Falsch"- umgekehrt 

Mit "Name des Aktivierungsparameters" kann ich nur mit "Wahr" = aktivieren und "Falsch" = deaktivieren. Kann ich irgendwie bei "Falsch" ein Feld aktivieren ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

----Google Translate Question ----

Activation parameter = if false, a field is activated Hello, I would like to make two fields "A" and "B" active/inactive at the same time with a True/False button. If "True": A - active (I can enter a value) B - inactive - I cannot enter anything If "False" - the other way around With "Name of the activation parameter" I can only activate with "True" = activate and "False" = deactivate. Is there any way I can activate a field if "False"?
---Answer ----
Good morning!
i have set up a couple of parameters and used a rule to toggle the 'enable' parameter on and off. 
AndrewHumiston_0-1723120983027.png

Then i created a user form, to display only A_Enable, A_Field & B_Field

AndrewHumiston_1-1723121029662.png

Ensuring that A_Field, Enabling Parameter Name is set to A_Enable

AndrewHumiston_2-1723121077404.png

And that B_Field is set to Enabling B_Enable

AndrewHumiston_3-1723121104059.png

Then a simple Case argument to control which "Field" is active

AndrewHumiston_4-1723121139155.png

I have attached copies of the rule and user form. you will want to copy Form1 into your /Design Data/iLogic/UI -Folder if you want to use the the same form i created. the method is straightforward.

please accept as solution if this has solved your question. otherwise please reach out and lets get this solved!

----Google Translate Answer ----

Guten Morgen!
Ich habe ein paar Parameter eingerichtet und eine Regel verwendet, um den Parameter „enable“ ein- und auszuschalten.
AndrewHumiston_0-1723120983027.png
Dann habe ich ein Benutzerformular erstellt, um nur A_Enable, A_Field und B_Field anzuzeigen.
AndrewHumiston_1-1723121029662.png
Sicherstellen, dass A_Field, Enabling Parameter Name auf A_Enable eingestellt ist.
AndrewHumiston_2-1723121077404.png
Und dass B_Field auf Enabling B_Enable eingestellt ist.
AndrewHumiston_3-1723121104059.png
Dann ein einfaches Case-Argument, um zu steuern, welches „Feld“ aktiv ist Ich habe Kopien der Regel und des Benutzerformulars angehängt.
AndrewHumiston_4-1723121139155.png
Sie sollten Form1 in Ihren Ordner /Design Data/iLogic/UI kopieren, wenn Sie dasselbe Formular verwenden möchten, das ich erstellt habe. Die Methode ist unkompliziert.

Bitte akzeptieren Sie es als Lösung, wenn dies Ihre Frage gelöst hat. Andernfalls melden Sie sich bitte und lassen Sie uns das Problem lösen!
Message 3 of 3

Thank you for your help, unfortunately, this possibility is not built into the "Enabling Parameter Name", but you have to create an additional parameter and write a short code.
The Select Case function will certainly be useful to me in the future.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report