cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Result Template

Global Result Template

Currently, I have a quite large model with 11 different load cases.

To be able to analyze and compare the results of all load cases, it would be nice to be able to have each result category (for example vonMises stress, displacement) to look the same, but different from the pre-defined template.

For example, I would like to have the vonMises results with the same min/max values, 5% displacement, no mesh shown).

With 11 load cases, I have to change that in each individual load case result. Add to that the same for displacement results: 22 individual adaptions.

This is really cumbersome ind time consuming.

It would be nice to be able to define global results setting and that to be applied to all load case results.

1 Comment
colin.harris6S87A
Participant

I agree.  However if you are using subcases for each load case, one way around this is to customize the results for one of your subcases; then you can cycle through each subcase using that same result setup.  For instance, in subcase 1, you could set up your vonMises to display how you would like with min/max values, displacement, etc.  Then you can cycle through each subcase once that is applied.  Once you have a result setup selected and displayed, cycling through can be done with the "Previous" or "Next" arrows or the drop-down box in the "Results" section of the ribbon.

colinharris6S87A_0-1687791223493.png

Hope this helps

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report