Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate model and drawing video

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
clutsa
385 Views, 4 Replies

Automate model and drawing video

I through together this video to test my mic settings (I had put the models together for the video but wasn't fully prepared to do the whole thing.) After I got done I thought it actually turned out fairly well, so while I do plan on re-shooting it (because I missed quite a few things I wanted to touch on) I thought I'd through it out here and ask what else I could include to make it better.

I think I'll drop the drawing part altogether from this video and make a second video just to cover automating drawings because lets face it, that could make a full college course by itself. If anyone has any tips on the best way to create a series of videos (so they can be easily found and followed) I would love the advice.

If I've helped you, please help me by supporting this idea.
Mass Override for Each Model State
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
chandra.shekar.g
in reply to: clutsa

@clutsa,

Thanks for sharing!!!

For some reason, half of screen is invisible. Can you please record a screen cast or upload to youtube and share the link?

video.PNG

Thanks and regards,

CHANDRA SHEKAR G
Developer Advocate
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 5
clutsa
in reply to: chandra.shekar.g

@chandra.shekar.g

Thanks for letting me know... It looks fine on my computer at work and I recorded it on my laptop and it looked fine on that. I'll see if I can figure out how to post it to youtube. 

Until I have time to play with that here's the link https://autode.sk/2PpHr71 to the video itself... it still says it's pending could that make a difference? (I'll also try attaching the video file itself)

Is anyone else seeing (or rather not seeing) half the video?

Message 4 of 5
clutsa

@chandra.shekar.g I uploaded the video on youtube. 

https://youtu.be/azFRJRtmZh4 please check if it looks any better there.

Edit: There's no sound on the youtube video... I'll try again

EditAgain: OK new link has sound.

Message 5 of 5
chandra.shekar.g

@clutsa,

Video is nice and informative to people who are involved in GA(General arrangement) automation. For me, Looks like all information(linking parameter, usage of iLogic code) are included in video.

Thanks and regards,

CHANDRA SHEKAR G
Developer Advocate
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report