Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Settings

Print Settings

Is there a way to allow each template for drawings to have a printer setting saved to it so we don't have to set it every time we want to print a detail drawing out? I think this would be a great feature to have for inventor. Save time. 

4 Comments
jtylerbc
Mentor

Or at the very least, the functionality to auto-detect the drawing size and set it as the default paper size (A = 8.5x11, B = 11x17, etc.).  Even that small of a change would be a nice improvement.

Anonymous
Not applicable

iLogic

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not to familiar with working with the iLogic. 

AlexZW28B
Advocate

I agree with this functionality/need of printing with FUNCTIONING auto-detect feature. Being new to inventor this past year now, from already in CAD environments 10 years, I see it as a pretty HUGE blemish that there are so many simple things that people are having to create iLogic for just to do something that the program should do already - for how much you pay for the software, it is pretty sad that there are so many work-arounds that have to be done through iLogic - and many are just functions that, in all honesty, SHOULD JUST EXIST. 

I just was trying to resolve this issue, and found some issues dating back to 2013... REALLY!??! 7 years and still having printing issues.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report