Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More contrast colors in dialog panels

More contrast colors in dialog panels

PLEASE, change background colors of active buttons in dialog panels, to be MORE contrast !!!! Same as in previous versions of Inventor. (e.g. 2016) Present colors are VERY discomfortable, non-ergonomic. I am frustrated about it...

Thank you in advance.

7 Comments
74321Admin
Advocate

Yes, please!

And I would like more contrast in the model-browser, too.

The_Angry_Elf
Advisor

LOL...I ran into this just yesterday. Same command menu, I simply could not tell which was active and had to select the Flush button and then the Mate button just to be sure.

Granted, my monitor sucks and needs replacing (waiting on delivery), but I agree, the "active" highlight colors are in need of more contrast.

luciano.massolin
Participant

Sono totalmente d'accordo

JamesSlaven8282
Enthusiast

The visible difference between active/enabled/inactive local lights in Inventor Studio is quite difficult to see in the model browser. Particularly the flashlight icon. Make them pop!

max26CYS
Explorer

Pienamente d'accordo, io renderei inoltre trasparenti  le interfacce utente ai lati dello schermo, tipo Fusion 360 per dare più ampiezza all'ambiente di lavoro. "Es. colonna del browser modello o albero dipendenze.

Same with the lack of contrast on the model browser. sometimes you have to really search the browser to identify open sketches for instance.

Thanks.

lubomir.papay
Participant

I agree, model browser colors are also very user unfriendly...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report