Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half/Quarter section view

Half/Quarter section view

It would be handy to be able to unselect parts from a half or quarter section view, or the other way around; pick certain parts to be viewed in half/quart. This would make placement of constrains much more easy.

ScreenHunter_627.jpg  ScreenHunter_629.jpg

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can already achieve this (although there are drawbacks to the current process.

For the Part(s) or Subassemblies in question under the document settings you can turn off Section Participation, however this will affect All sections in both assemblies and drawings

Untitled.png

Hope this helps

silo15
Participant

Can't make this happen in the 3D model, only in drawings, or am I wrong? Tried the one above, but couldn't make it work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It should work as I tested it at the time I made the post just to make sure, you may have to redo the section or update the model before it changes perhaps?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to do this too; The option simply isn't present under the modelling tab of the document settings. Anyone have an idea?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Apologies for the double post: I just realized the option is only present for individual parts, not for assemblies... ouch!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report