Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to send dataset

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
381 Views, 5 Replies

Where to send dataset

Can someone advise where do I send dataset when it is larger than 10MB?

Developer has asked for dataset, in reply to a crash report but will not give me link to ftp site to upload data, even after repeated e mails asking for info.

Very frustrating.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mcgyvr
in reply to: Anonymous

Well.. If the developer is MIA then whats the point?

They can take a few days to respond to issues though.. 

How long have you been without communication from them? 

Sadly that process through Autodesk can take days to weeks and requires patience.. It has never been a quick deal for me.

Beyond that there are numerous file sharing services like wetransfer/Dropbox/Onecloud,etc... where you upload your files there and can send a link to others to download it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 6
andrewiv

If you are having response issue dealing directly with Autodesk, I would suggest going to the outfit that you purchased the software from.  The VARs can a lot of times figure out solutions without having to involve Autodesk and if they can't, they can usually get quicker responses from the development team.

Andrew In’t Veld
Designer

Message 4 of 6
JDMather

Upload to your http://myhub.autodesk360.com and then send them a link.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 5 of 6
Frederick_Law

Contact @johnsonshiue  here.

Message 6 of 6

Hi Guys,

There are many ways to share files with us. You can email the person if the file is less than 50MB. If you prefer sharing it on a cloud drive, you can do it with Fusion team or A360 or any cloud drive you have access to. Another way is to use OneDrive, which is a little bit tricky since it depends on how the drive was set up. It may not be accessible by outsider.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report