Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synergis adept is not showing recent changes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
interntask13
272 Views, 3 Replies

Synergis adept is not showing recent changes

Hi everyone.

I have been working with synergis adept and inventor for a month now and everything has been great until I had to deal with assemblies. The issue is; while using adept task pane in order to look for assemblies and see them, I can see all of the changes that I've made so far, however, once I download an assembly that needs further changes, the most recent change, that was made before, doesnt appear, as if no change was made. Has anyone had to deal with this kind of problem before?

I would appreciate any idea and advice that you may have.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CGBenner
in reply to: interntask13

@interntask13 

Welcome to the Inventor forum.  Can you please tell us what versions of both Inventor and Adept you have installed?  
As Adept is a third party product, you may need to contact a representative of Synergis to get support on that end.

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 4
interntask13
in reply to: CGBenner

I'm using Inventor 2021, Build: 421, Release: 2021.5, and synergis adept is version 11.0.4.532. I have asked some of my coworkers about the same issue and we came to the conclusion that recent versions of inventor have problems with adept, similar to the one I explained before, however, we aren't completely sure and are looking for a solution.

About the versions, did I answer what you asked? I'm not sure if I said enough information.

Message 4 of 4
CGBenner
in reply to: interntask13

@interntask13 

Yes, thank you for the information.  Have you shared this same with your Synergis representative?

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report