Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress analyse ==> how to make a strain graph

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
606 Views, 4 Replies

Stress analyse ==> how to make a strain graph

I am using inventor to develop an pressure membrame but i have to know the exact strain and how can you show this in a graph can you draw a line or show a path where you can draw a graph? Because the probes give a good indication butt i need to know the data en stain precisly, and the i can calculate the average strain, min, max of the specific place

Thanks

Maarten Vandervoort

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Here is a picture wich straine line i wanna see in a graph

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Hoi Maarten,

I am not absolutely sure about this but I doubt that you can show the desired graph inside Inventor. I know that it is possible with Autodesk Simulation (Algor).

Groetjes

Matthias

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks for your answer!

I have downloaded the student version of autodesk simulation multiphysics 2012, buth the problem is that i can't work with this programme do you have maybe some documentation or example's and what is best load the files from inventor or begin with noting. Can you also tell me where i can find the graph for the strain and how i draw it of a line, because now i can draw it of a couple of points buth not on a line (a little bit of guessing) and its graph is not very good.

Lots of thanks

Maarten Vandervoort

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Hello Maarten,

if you have access to the students edition you can also download the simulation 2011 curriculum kit, it includes a lot of samples and explanations on how the simulation software works. Furthermore i suggest to have a look into the tutorials that are delivered with the software. The tutorial files are available as a single ZIP-File from Autodesks web page.

Ones you have gone through the tutorials you will be able to deal with your problem. In case you need further help i suggest to post questions in the Autodesk Simulation Forum.

More Information can also be found in the Autodesk WikiHelp which is available here.

HTH

Matthias

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report