Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spacepilot Speed Issue on Windows 11 ARM with Inventor

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mcCUGXA
81 Views, 0 Replies

Spacepilot Speed Issue on Windows 11 ARM with Inventor

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with my Spacepilot mouse while using the Windows 11 ARM with Inventor software. Generally, the Spacepilot is working but is too fast and not accurate.

The Spacepilot is not responding to speed adjustments in the 3Dconnexion software, because we still don't have properly working drivers and software for Windows 11 ARM from 3Dconnexion. There is a discussion on this topic on their forum.

Interestingly, when testing the mouse using the 3Dconnexion's provided testing program, the Spacepilot operates much slower and more accurately, almost perfectly. This suggests that the Inventor may have some sort of acceleration in how it interprets the 3D mouse movements. Perhaps this acceleration setting is embedded in one of Inventor's configuration files.

I'm really hoping to find out if there's a way to adjust or modify this acceleration within Inventor, or even tweak the speed at which Inventor responds to the Spacepilot mouse movements.

Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report