Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing Systems Content Center

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
318 Views, 5 Replies

Routing Systems Content Center

I'm running Inventor 2018 Pro on Windows 10, I recently lost Branch Components (ThreadOlets, SockOLets) from the out of the box Read Only content center.  They are in my older assemblies.  Any ideas? 

Thanks,

Kevin

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

When you say its in your older assemblies..  The content center part is or that you are seeing them in content center under tube & pipe?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

The part is available in older assemblies.  Ex:  I'm **** on it, hit place and I'm able to place it that way.  It is still not available in the content center.

Message 4 of 6
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Are those components the only component that's missing in content center?  Is it based on a certain specification, ANSI, ISO, DIN?  Do you have filters running in content center?   IF you go to your active project file, select the lower right hand corner icon (manage content center), is there any libraries un-checked or in red?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

As far as I can tell, those are the only parts missing.  I check all my filters, content center configuration is as it should be.  The parts missing are Thread O Lets and Sock O Lets from the Routing CC under Branches. 

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

The fix was to remove the current Routed CC from my Vault Server and reinstall. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report