Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Representations & iLogic

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
JoelMckone
296 Views, 1 Reply

Representations & iLogic

I have been experimenting with a octagon window to see what iLogic can do to mimic the order process.  So far I have created the logic to change size and color options without any problems.

When I started working on how to switch between glazing types I though I could access the 'Representations/View' folder in the assembly through iLogic to select the correction configuration for the option.  Since I could not find anyway to do this I created the logic to turn on/off the appropriate parts.  While this worked easily enough (although rather tedious even with the few parts I was dealing with) I discovered that when I opened the associated drawing I was getting the error:

"One or more referenced design view representations could not be found.  Design view representation associativity for the following views has been removed."

There also seems to be messages regarding the Representations/Level of Detail.

So...

Is there anyway to use the representations/views in iLogic and if not how do I fix the views? I expect there is something on the internet but so far have not found a solution.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
DRoam
in reply to: JoelMckone

@JoelMckone wrote:

Is there anyway to use the representations/views in iLogic and if not how do I fix the views? I expect there is something on the internet but so far have not found a solution.

What specific functions are you wanting? Toggling visibility? Isolating? Changing appearances? Creating view reps? Or something else?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report