Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"general views" command does not work

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
hamatgalinr
346 Views, 4 Replies

"general views" command does not work

When trying to create a general view, this window pops up

hamatgalinr_0-1646211297287.png

What steps should I take?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
johnsonshiue
in reply to: hamatgalinr

Hi! I am sorry I cannot read Russian. But, the warning dialog does not seem like an Inventor error dialog. I guess there is an issue with the graphics system. Try this real quick. Go to Tools -> App Options -> Hardware -> change it to "Conservative" setting. Does it work better now?

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 5

Hello @hamatgalinr !

Happy to have you on Autodesk Community.

In case you would like to discuss the topic in Russian, feel free to visit the Russian-speaking community here

Hi @johnsonshiue,

let me help you with the message's translation on the screenshot. It says:

Unknown error. Try sharing again. If this error persists, please notify Autodesk.

In Russian:
Неизвестная ошибка. Попробуйте повторно предоставить общий доступ. Если эта ошибка повторится, сообщите об этом компании Autodesk.

Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.

Лена Талхина/Lena Talkhina
Менеджер Сообщества - Русский/Community Manager - Russian

Message 4 of 5
johnsonshiue
in reply to: hamatgalinr

Hi @lena.talkhina and @hamatgalinr 

Many thanks for the translation! I think this is related to Shared View. It is possible there was a server outage leading to this error. Please make sure you log out and log in using your Autodesk ID. If it still does not work, try viewing it at viewer.autodesk.com.

If nothing works, there could be an internet or security issue on your end. As a backup measure, you may export the model as DWF and share it with your client (Autodesk Design Review needs to be installed).

Thanks again!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 5 of 5

Sign Out with your Autodesk ID and log back in for the application.

Galaxybane_0-1646336857998.png

Similar thread:
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/shared-views-service-error/m-p/8973456/highlight/true#...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report