Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing Part

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bryanwencesl
308 Views, 3 Replies

Publishing Part

Hi i have publish a beam in my personal library. when i place the beam in a assembly, in the browser it is displayed just as the standard that i have mentioned. I need the standard and size to be added in it. How do i do that.

Regards,

Bryan Monteiro

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@bryanwencesl

I assume when you say published part you mean that your published it to the content center using a read/write library, is that correct?

Where are you using this, in frame generator or just placing it in the assembly from the content center?

Show an example of what you're seeing in the Inventor browser and what you would like it to be..

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4

Screenshot_1.png

I am using it in frame generator. See above pic. Here i had named standard as custom.

Regards,

Bryan Monteiro

Message 4 of 4

@bryanwencesl

I would have to dig up my frame generator training manual I did a few years back but if I remember correctly..  The naming convention that frame generator uses, is the standard you published it under and any key columns you designated in your family table.  But not 100% sure unless I look at that manual that's on another computer...  If I have time in the coming hours I will look..  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report