Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Inventor Product.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
335 Views, 4 Replies

Problem with Inventor Product.

Inventor 2014. I have a problem with creating new file .ipt and with opening existance files.  When i'm pressing new data button, the program is instantly turning off. 

I was reinstalling program couple of time (v. 2014, 15, 16). There was a same problem on each version of them. 
When i was uninstalling the program  i deleted all registry datas, folders, icons just everything.

I had my UAC disabled and my antivirus off. I have newest version of .NET framework (4.5, 3.5 built into system). 

Newest services packs (1,2) with all upgrades are installed.

I tried install Inventor with an Autodesk Virtual Agent, but there was the same problem.

CPU: i7-4710HQ 2,50GHz

RAM: 8GB

GPU: GTX 850M (latest driver installed)

SSD: 128 GB SanDisk Ultra II

SYSTEM: Windows 7 x64 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

What happens when the program turns off, any customer error report dialog?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Only massage from Autodesk service. Like on the photo. There is no dialog.
Can't upload .dmp files.

Message 4 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

It appears there's something wrong with your graphics card driver.  I would check to make sure you have the latest driver version.  Also in the future don't share your crash files on the forum.  It contains your serial number and personal email information (unless you don't mind).

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

It was a graphics card as you said. Sorry for problems and thanks a lot for help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report